Plan your visit
Choose a day and fill in the form using your passport number.
How to Get Here
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
Av. del Libertador 1473
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
+54 (011) 5288-9900
- Thursday to Sunday, 11 am to 6 pm.
- Closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
The Museum is closed on January 1, May 1, June 27 and on December 24, 25, and 31.
- Thursday to Sunday, 11 am to 7 pm.
- Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Contact: +54 11 4807-4178 / [email protected]
Information and Policies
Coat and Baggage Check (temporally suspended)
- All umbrellas, backpacks, bags, sporting or travel equipment, suitcases, briefcases, musical instruments, toys, balloons and helmets must be checked.
- Coats and other items of clothing can be checked (subject to available space).
- Checking items larger than the cubicle size (40 x 40 x 20 cm) will be subject to the storage space available.
- No food, drinks, plants or animals may be checked.
- All checked items must be picked up on the same day prior to the Museum’s closing time.
- No objects of value or money should be checked. The Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, damaged or left behind.
- The Coat and Baggage Check service is free of charge.
Entry to exhibition spaces
- Personal handbags and small backpacks may be taken into the exhibition spaces. In the case of backpacks, they must be worn on the front of the body in order to avoid contact with the works or inconveniences to other visitors.
- Entry to the exhibition spaces with packages or accessories that Museum staff evaluate to be potentially hazardous to the works or to other visitors (such as tripods or extensible selfie and/or photographic camera arms) will not be allowed.
- No food, drinks, plants or animals (with the exception of support animals, such as seeing-eye dogs) will be admitted.
- Accessibility: The Museum is accessible for people with reduced mobility in all its rooms and floors, and has adapted services on its ground floor, its second story and the Pavilion for temporary exhibitions.
- The Museum has an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), and trained personnel to use it. The device was provided by the VITTAL Foundation.
- Auditorium: Av. Figueroa Alcorta 2280